The Resource "Racism! Stigma! Use your common sense girl!", by Leonie Cox
- "Racism! Stigma! Use your common sense girl!", by Leonie Cox
- Statement of responsibility
- by Leonie Cox
- Bibliography note
- Bibliography : leaves 111-121
- Culture of common-sense - culture of racism : moral terrains and state institutions : Pt 1: Commonsense racism: the body and personal presentation; Emotionality and commonsense -- Pt 2: An analysis of five situations in everyday life: Thinking on your feet at psychiatric unit; Making "life matter" on ABC Radio 1992; Manufacturing deviance at Casino High School; Copping it Sweet on ABC Television; Policing the self: law and order on some Queensland Aboriginal communities -- Informed opinions and emotional reactions: The Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody and commonsense : The Royal Commission: a legal process : elusive truths; Reading between the lines: heteroglossia and intertextuality - interpreting contradictions; The power of police in post-death investigations; Why not foul play?; Natural causes and lifestyle diseases: Western medicine and the undeserving poor; The historicist discourse of the RCIADIC and individualism -- "Cops say suicide - we say murder" : what says anthropology? : common sense, psychiatry and "suicide" : the discourse of suicide and the media; The discourse of suicide and "psy" reports: the cluster suicide theory; psychiatry in the Kimberley; Variable conceptions of the self, of suicide and of murder: a Queensland mourning; Cops say suicide - we say murder: taking the slogan apart -- From mad to bad: further dilemmas : neither bad nor mad: a case example; A critique of the medical model: diagnostic practices and processes of mystification; Borderline personality disorder; Disordering personality in the protection era: a case example; Vulnerability to labelling; getting inside -- The RCIADIC and psychiatry: underlying assumptions - underlying issues; Not an Aboriginal problem: the inadequacy of mainstream psychiatry and corrections
- 30 cm.
- 136 leaves
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.), facsims
- Stock number
ContextContext of "Racism! Stigma! Use your common sense girl!", by Leonie Cox
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "Racism! Stigma! Use your common sense girl!", by Leonie Cox
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.aiatsis.gov.au/resource/QBona7RIFtY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.aiatsis.gov.au/resource/QBona7RIFtY/">"Racism! Stigma! Use your common sense girl!", by Leonie Cox</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.aiatsis.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.aiatsis.gov.au/">Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...